

Today at Aunt Lou's, I took pictures of pictures that Aunt Lou had of her and Etta Mae. Jimmy had brought up an old photo album for Aunt Lou to peruse and it just happened by chance to be the book that had pictures of Aunt Lou and Etta Mae. 64 years ago. Wow! They both told me about how they have been having long talks and are so happy that they found each other again. I told the social worker their story and half the staff already knew about it from Etta Mae and Aunt Lou. If she wasn't a celebrity before, she certainly is now!
Big thanks to Sonja for suggesting that we contact the paper. I'm not smart enough to think of things like that! Blake goes to Rotary Club with the owner of the paper. He emailed the guy last night about the story. We'll keep you posted and send y'all copies if it gets in.
No comments:
Post a Comment